First question from my dad's mouth..."Can I steal him for a few hours?" really?! a few hours! Well... i guess i really have no choice. What ever it is you didn't plan it until you knew he'd be home, or you can do it yourself but don't want to... sigh. There went the whole day plan...
At least it only ended up being an hour or so. I still had lots of time with my hubby. Watched some TV cuddled together and then headed out for our evening out. So pleasant being alone, just the two of us. Dinner was a fiasco (burned meal, small portions, slow (very slow) service) but we were together!
House sat for friends for the night and we had fun dealing with a power outage together!
He is back on the road and I am missing him already. Only left an hour ago... maybe tomorrow i'll have a sub position to keep me busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment